Colour Change Needed.

l33th3tr33

I'm getting bored of typical black now and really want a new look for my lynx, trouble is I can't get my head around what colour. Any suggestions?

Bit of a hard question to get a answer from as everyone has their personal preferences. Some dude might say brown, but you'll hate it where as he may like it. Have a look at the 14 different anodised colours that echo offer and see which one takes your fancy. Personally, i quite like the anodised purple goodies that echo have to offer. (Y)

Bit of a hard question to get a answer from as everyone has their personal preferences. Some dude might say brown, but you'll hate it where as he may like it. Have a look at the 14 different anodised colours that echo offer and see which one takes your fancy. Personally, i quite like the anodised purple goodies that echo have to offer. (Y)

I did think about brown at one point, but you're right, all personal preference. Just need some ideas, I like some bright colours, and some dark, but I'm looking for something that will really stand out without being fluro pink.

Don't copy me!

I used to have EVERYTHING orange, PC case, laptop, numerous bikes... But not too keen anymore. :( Got to say though, your Marino looks lush!

Edited by l33th3tr33

Bikes always seem to be such standard colours. Usually something fairly bold and simple. You never get intersting shades or unusual colours - especially on trials bikes.

I don't like super loud colours as i think they're tacky. There are exceptions to this such as pure Cyan, Orange and pure Yellow - anything lime green, acidic and so on i think looks shit.

I've found a manufacturer that does very interesting spray paints in such a variety of colours that i still can't make my mind up as to which colour i'm going to go for. There's some really interesting shades that are fairly guaranteed to make your bike look one of a kind.

All i'd suggest is go for something unusual and personal.

Lighter blue for white, darker one for black.

Pearlescent would be nice, pearlescent blue and black.

Maybe like this http://nomadchef.com...010/08/blue.jpg and black.

Yeah, I've got a few cans of a pearl blue similar to that shade, looks brilliant when the sun hits it ! Just need to make my mind up!

Saw this a while back on BMX Forum...

Attempted some designs for something like this for my own bike, but never got any further :( May do it if it gets scratched to feck though.

Interesting, but probably a hell of a lot of work getting a good finish.

Bikes always seem to be such standard colours. Usually something fairly bold and simple. You never get intersting shades or unusual colours - especially on trials bikes.

I don't like super loud colours as i think they're tacky. There are exceptions to this such as pure Cyan, Orange and pure Yellow - anything lime green, acidic and so on i think looks shit.

I've found a manufacturer that does very interesting spray paints in such a variety of colours that i still can't make my mind up as to which colour i'm going to go for. There's some really interesting shades that are fairly guaranteed to make your bike look one of a kind.

All i'd suggest is go for something unusual and personal.

I'm quite tempted to go dark but it's getting the exact shade and colour that catches the eye, which I cannot find. :(

Any chance of a PM with a website etc.. ?

id go for lime green if i had my bike my way.

id have lime green frame and forks then white wheels with lime green hubs, white pedals, white bars, white seat. then all the little bits black.

ahh maybe one day....

Seat? :P