Few Of My Bikes . . .

mr.tattoo

haha everyone says that, its a qu-ax properly made jobie, ive retro fitted an odysey pitbull setup on it (Y) pics make it look smaller then it actualy is. i had a third size i just sold this is over half great fun down the skate park.

nice collection!

Just wondering if you could take a photie of the rear vee set up on the Bird?

Just for the clearance and all that, people said it couldn't be done on my ZOO! and I want one on it

hi matey aint got a pic at mo, the cable sits close ish to the tyre on the top but not bad enuf to rub, arms sit compact even with a fat rim, its all good on this :lol:

hi matey aint got a pic at mo, the cable sits close ish to the tyre on the top but not bad enuf to rub, arms sit compact even with a fat rim, its all good on this :lol:

Cheers, a photo would be cool if you have some time, looks like its gunna be a suck it and see situation.

What arms are you running?

I dont mind tight clearances, my play bike has about 1mm of tyre clearance (rear with a ghetto slick) and you can't run the dust boot on the vee brake! She's tight :lol:

That Penny Farthing is actually awesome! Nice BMX too, shame about the brakes shifty.gif

i tried brakeless and it sucks lol for my riding i need one :lol:

Cheers, a photo would be cool if you have some time, looks like its gunna be a suck it and see situation.

What arms are you running?

I dont mind tight clearances, my play bike has about 1mm of tyre clearance (rear with a ghetto slick) and you can't run the dust boot on the vee brake! She's tight :lol:

il try get a pic dude.

Love the bmx and penny farthing! Why those coloured tr pedals on that bike though?

i had em on my last bike so had them spare, there nice pedals to ride with and i aint a fashion victim with matchin colours normally :giggle: