Zona Zenith

mrBENN

Right then everyone. Since being out of action for the last 2 years to concentrate on my ALevels, and now there coming to an end at the end of the month i decided, hey im getting another trials bike for the Summer to start it up again :) So i was pondering the forum and Pinkbike and i came across this machine :) So im picking it up next saturday sometime. So really. Cant wait :D It's nice to be back.

post-9927-0-40070100-1305919043_thumb.jp

post-9927-0-19291400-1305919315_thumb.jp

post-9927-0-67140700-1305919336_thumb.jp

Going to get destickering the frame when i pick it up and give it a service and clean at work :)

Cant wait to get riding again really.

Edited by mrBENN

Hey buddy. Just so you know it is actually a Zona Zenith. He agreed to swap my bike for it about a month ago. Have you been having contact with him? He's been telling me he's been in hospital with an ill relative...

Thanks

James

Edited by krazykid009

Hey buddy. Just so you know it is actually a Zona Zenith. He agreed to swap my bike for it about a month ago. Have you been having contact with him? He's been telling me he's been in hospital with an ill relative...

Thanks

James

Sorry yeah i knew it was a zona i just posted the wrong thing :') and yeah im in full contact with him and im driving to pick the bike up next weekend.