Onza Zoot Mods?

Hey i was just wondering is their any modifacations that i should make to make it better? :lol:

front disc brake (bb7's good), better pads on the back maybe with a avid sd7 brake and levers and a booster. I ran a fatter rim & tyre on the front, 2.4 holy roller. better for street stuff.

oh yeah, CHAIN! the one on the zoot is literal crap.

Edited by Carlperkins

front disc brake (bb7's good), better pads on the back maybe with a avid sd7 brake and levers and a booster. I ran a fatter rim & tyre on the front, 2.4 holy roller. better for street stuff.

oh yeah, CHAIN! the one on the zoot is literal crap.

hahah thanks! sounds pricey! can you link the new chain? sorry i am HOPELESS :P

hahah thanks! sounds pricey! can you link the new chain? sorry i am HOPELESS :P

yeah it is expensive lol. maybe just start with the chain and get new pads for the v's.

yeah you can link a new chain, you need a chain tool (£5) you measure up the chain, pop it off at the length you need, then use the link provided with the chain to re-attatch it.

How much more expensive are hydraulic brakes

yeah you can pick one up for the same price as a mechanical really. but they gotta be bled and if your running them through the forks (like i always do) then its a pain in the arse etc. bb7's are just as strong and dont need half as much attention.

Edited by Carlperkins

Are the bb7 s gonna be hard to use with one finger though?

nah they are just as good in my opinion.

i had dual bb5's on my old old old bike and they were sooo powerful. i then "upgraded" to juicy 5's and they were shit, and i had sold the bb5's to fund the juicy 5's.

the juicy 3's on my xc bike were pretty shit.

ive bought a hope mono trial rear brake, ill give it a chance but if its no good im vowing to stick to mechanical brakes for the rest of my riding life.

saying that all magura hydraulics are excluded, they are all awesome. lol