Onza Rims With Grinds...

piperfraz

From my experience with onza rim they seemed to hold grinds quite well (but not the best I have used). But I guess it depends on which onza rim you have as they might not all be the same.

As for pads, have a look in the pads review sticky topic. Or go on tartybikes and see what the recommended use are for pads and have a look at some reviews in the rad review topic. It's down to preference really but if I had to recommend some to you I would suggest considering heastink (from personal experience), TNN or phat pads (as there seems to be quite abit of hype about them). If you get some in CNC backings, make sure they are set up nice and square.

Edited by Mikee

Two grinds the first one is never any good.

Lol.. So your saying that you should grind your rim.. then grind it AGAIN because the first one is never as good as the second? Ever thought that your / the person grinding your rim is shit at it? Your clearly doing something wrong mate.

Lol.. So your saying that you should grind your rim.. then grind it AGAIN because the first one is never as good as the second? Ever thought that your / the person grinding your rim is shit at it? Your clearly doing something wrong mate.

I'm not saying that you should grind it straight away.

No, he really wont.

Em, yes, it really will, and it happened to him, and the person griding is good at them.

The person who ground his also ground mine and mine was weapon, but had been ground before. The first grind isnt as good as the second will be, and he never said to grind it straight after you grind it first time :S

Edited by Kieran Morrison

My first grind lasted about half a day. (N)

I reckon it would be better if he got two.

Two grinds the first one is never any good.

Trusty ole' you to pop up..

Care to explain why the first grind wont be as good as the second? I can't really see any real difference.. Stand to be corrected of course.

Trusty ole' you to pop up..

Care to explain why the first grind wont be as good as the second? I can't really see any real difference.. Stand to be corrected of course.

Actually, i was already posting in here and saw you saying this.

This isn't going to sound good obviously but i was told by someone that it was better than the first, and he has had years more experience grinding rims than you have

This isn't going to sound good obviously but i was told by someone that it was better than the first, and he has had years more experience grinding rims than you have

You either need common sense or to stop listerning to people! ;)

I don't really see where you're coming from here, as my first grind, which happened to be on an onza rim has been just as good as any other. So, to be honest, I think someone who's ground their rim a few times has almost as much experience as someone who's been grinding them for years.

• Like 1