Marino And Pure

3dd

So after no been able to do much trials on my streety marino but just having fun rolling around and bunnyhopping everything got a proper trials too because I was missing the bounciness...

So got the same frame I had before - echo pure, fantastic frame! Got a little bit different set up with this one though. Bars are a lot higher with longer reach. Also some 2011 range Conti tyres: X king and Baron 2.3 both in black chilly and both folding tyre. Baron sidewalls seem to be pretty much the same as rainking(I know it's the same pattern) and Kaiser with a folding bead, so there is plenty of protection, although black chilly isn't the super soft one but it still is grippy enough. The tyre is also isn't as huge profile as the rubber queen which I like, reminds me of 2.35 maxxis but tad bouncier! Front tyre (2.0 x king) is around 540g when I weight it and has deeper nobles that for example last years mountain king and imo suits trials a bit better! Bike is so much lighter than a previous echo, haven't weighed it but feels like sub 9 anyway!

Marino is 1035 +25 379. Thnking around 12kg

Check them out! Let me know if you want a proper spec listed!

ph_bi_119643_8f7be70.jpg

ph_bi_119644_253e07b.jpg

Edited by 3dd

What are the handlebars on the Echo?

Trialtech High risers

Both look good! Where did you get your Baron from? Saw a budget one in Halfords the other day but had a really hard compound and shitty sidewalls :(

Thanks. They only got these this week. LINKY