D.o.b. Magnesium Disc Forks

old'scoolfool

that will be why i found them new for 40euros then lol

i've done some scouring the net and heard alot of them snapping after only weeks resulting in one lad breaking both wrists. sell em while ther still in once piece Kieran! although it seems you're either one hell of a smooth rider or you got the one good pair if you've had them that long!

Edited by old'scoolfool

that will be why i found them new for 40euros then lol

i've done some scouring the net and heard alot of them snapping after only weeks resulting in one lad breaking both wrists. sell em while ther still in once piece Kieran! although it seems you're either one hell of a smooth rider or you got the one good pair if you've had them that long!

Haha, out of curiosity, where did they snap for the guy breaking his wrists?

And they have only been mine for almost 2 years with about 1 and a third of that being riding, then rest the bike has just been sitting in my shed lol, i think they had an owner or 2 before me, dont know who they were though so i dont know if they did alot on the front wheel. I have started doing more gap to fronts recently though, so i cant see them lasting much longer, end of the summer holidays IF im lucky lol

As for hearing alot about them snapping, its no suprise, most dob magnsium stuff is prone to snapping/cracking easily going by the amount of pictures of cracked/snapped ones on here!