Downtube Protector Size.

Andoz09

The fourplay downtube has a 2mm wall thickness so a protector is basically unnecessary.

You'd have thought that - we got sent a photo from a customer a while back who'd put a massive dent in his. I have no idea how, I sort of assumed you'd need a gun of some kind...

Anyways, it's the Small you'd need.

You'd have thought that - we got sent a photo from a customer a while back who'd put a massive dent in his. I have no idea how, I sort of assumed you'd need a gun of some kind...

Anyways, it's the Small you'd need.

On the subject of protection but not for downtubes or bikes at all, what are the lower leg (shin) protectors i see people wearing in videos etc? is it 661 stuff or homemade? etc and im assuming it's to stop breaking chunks of your leg off whenever a trick goes wrong?

Try-All used to make some but don't any more. 661 shinpads were/are pretty popular though, used to wear some myself aaaaages ago. They're just to help stop little pedal slaps and that sort of thing - most people have got pretty torn up shins so it helps stop that.