Slick Inspired

Matthew62

Slick your hair back and take a look here. One Slick Inspired.

You're going to have to apologies to your eyes for the poor photos. No light mixed with a rushed effort makes for photos ain't no one gunna want to look at, but here they are all the same. You get the idea.

You love it, you hate it, you let me know!

Stay Slick.

post-7501-0-58432500-1310677982_thumb.jp

post-7501-0-57184900-1310678001_thumb.jp

post-7501-0-97528100-1310678013_thumb.jp

post-7501-0-89410500-1310678023_thumb.jp

It's a project i started which is beginning to gain momentum.

Basically you could call it a cross between an organisation and a philosophy (bear with me, i know) and it's i suppose my personal take on things. Like that Mark fella has his whole 'clean' franchise, i've been playing with this Slick Syndicate for a little while now.

I created all the graphic work so it seemed only natural to get some sorted for my bike and i quite like the finished look. As much as i love Inspired (and there branding isn't bad compared to most) it's still a bit ugly for me, so as a graphic designer i thought i'd make something a bit cleaner.

Glad you like the colour, it was an agonising decision and i'm still not 100% sold on it yet.

Cheers.

Have the stickers stuck this time? :P

I'm intrigued about this Syndicate lark that you've kept so quiet, feel free to drop some details in the usual channels if you want (Y)

That colour has grown on me, and I didn't even dislike it to start with... Definitely needs some other grips though!

They certainly have. Different material this time, but it's still not ideal so only time will tell.

I shall get you up to speed upon are next meet - it ain't the sort of shit you talk about over these unsecure networks. It's a darkened alley way sort of a deal.

I agree with you about the grips! Those charge grips you mentioned..... ;) Were they in black? If not, think i'll order some today.

I must admit the colour with the stickers looks a lot better than on it's own.

Oh some more images relating to all things slick....

post-7501-0-44047700-1310718965_thumb.jp

I shall look forward to it... Looks more intriguing now too, as was no doubt the intention ;)

Those charge grips are orange like mine, so definitely no good to you on the current setup!

Cool - i'll get myself on the black train. Think i'll still go for the same ones, as boy i liked your length!

Black Charge grips waiting for me on Farringdon road. Red grips will be off in 2 hours 22 minutes.

Edited by Matthew62