Any One In Yarmouth?

thorn2403

Hey guys,

Me and a mate of mine are planning to ride Sunday evening at Gorleston sea-front, near Great Yarmouth.

We've only been riding for a couple of weeks and are hoping that some others nearby would like to join us, and maybe if you're more advanced we'd love it if you could give us some tips!

Thanks!!!

hi there i know a couple of guys that ride in yarmouth but mostle come to lowestoft on sundays but this sunday we off to ipswich but look out on organised rides for lowestoft rides guys , and i might have to taka a trip up to yarmouth

Hey there im from Yarmouth.

Im always up for a ride in Yarmouth theres two of us at the moment riding myself and Nick

Were riding Ipswich this Sunday but im free for a ride most days either send me a message on here or add me to facebook

im always on there biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

Biddle.

Hey there im from Yarmouth.

Im always up for a ride in Yarmouth theres two of us at the moment riding myself and Nick

Were riding Ipswich this Sunday but im free for a ride most days either send me a message on here or add me to facebook

im always on there biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

Biddle.

cool :)

I've sent you a friend invite on ere and I'll let you know when else we meet up (Y)

hope you all have a good time in ipswich - don'think we're ready for it yet lol

ahh that would be why. i live in lowestoft though so i wouldnt bike, especially on a trials bike :giggle: i never even knew what trials was until jacksnell95 told me but i saw people in norwich riding a year or 2 ago and i thought "thats good what they can do on them mountain bikes :giggle: