121 Tra Videos

TRA

I have done something, i have made a website and uploaded all my videos, therefor creating tra videos website. There are in total 121 free videos including DIV and OTHERS selection. Its all divided into years. Also i have added a DONATE button ;) first goal, to get 170 EUR withing 2 weeks so i can keep this site up and running ! Enjoy , oh and beware, there really are some bad ones in there , hehehe :D

http://travideos.squarespace.com/

Oh, and i just want to make sure people does not think that i expect people to pay , its based on the idea of free will.

I am paying 2 vimeo accounts and 1 webhosting + domain will come.

My idea is just that people will be happy enough to make the site alive.

I for one will send a small donation later this evening as a little thank you for all the entertainment you've provided over the years.

By the way, was looking for your first HD video and while there's a link to it in the 2007 category, the video is not embedded on your website.

Haha , some sort of error there, the big up video was posted instead, weird stuff !

I have decided to delete all the payment stuff on the front page and make another page about it, some of the idea is also to try and see if its possible to fund further projects in the future, its not just about donating what i have already done, but to support me on the quest, with having the donaters to tell what they would like and for me to be able to do it because of the funding. To try and make it more into work then just pleasure, kindoff, because i dont have that video drive any longer.

In theory donations can alone fund an entire free DVD with having no one to actually having to pay more then like 5 EUR each, because it reaches out to more people .

Many people make theyr living by donations, but i dont think the trials community is large enough for that, hey maybe i can get that webhost, domain and vimeo accounts payed for atleast for everyones pleasure.

fixed :) let me know if you find other issues

I for one will send a small donation later this evening as a little thank you for all the entertainment you've provided over the years.

By the way, was looking for your first HD video and while there's a link to it in the 2007 category, the video is not embedded on your website.

Thanks a lot for the site! That makes things sooooo much easier. I would pay the 170 euros my self if I weren't 1000 in the hole without a job.

Do you have a video where you take all your very best riding from all your videos over the years and make it into 1 edit? That would be the best video on earth

I have been thinking about it, but if im actually able to get some donations in i would ofcourse without a doubt do it .

The problem is that the quality would be not so good, especially with the older videos, but that might just give it some sort of nostalgia ! :)

Will check into it :)

Thanks a lot for the site! That makes things sooooo much easier. I would pay the 170 euros my self if I weren't 1000 in the hole without a job.

Do you have a video where you take all your very best riding from all your videos over the years and make it into 1 edit? That would be the best video on earth

WOW watching these brings back some very good memories! :D

In the 2003 section, bottom video (TRAECHO02) Whats the song called at about 7mins 30seconds? I remember searching and searching for it when we were at school and never being able to find it haha.

Edited by mr ailsbury

woa a music question i can answer ! amazing =D

thats seigmen-døderlein , its a norwegian band :)

oh , hope i dont get any more questions regarding music, i am a total looser when it comes to music knowledge :P

WOW watching these brings back some very good memories! :D

In the 2003 section, bottom video (TRAECHO02) Whats the song called at about 7mins 30seconds? I remember searching and searching for it when we were at school and never being able to find it haha.