Shipley Glen - Wednesday

Ash-Trials

you get off the train, go back over the railway bridge, down the hill, bare left and go over the river bridge, go right out of the park (should see the skatepark entrance), go left and follow the road round the outside of the park, over the road is a big field follow the path to the left of it next to the school. Keep going up the path till you get to a road then follow the road up till you get to the glen which is on your left after the cafe/pub.

I might come join! get some practice in for Sundays comp, maybe on the wrong kind of bike....

Sure some others will be up for it!

you get off the train, go back over the railway bridge, down the hill, bare left and go over the river bridge, go right out of the park (should see the skatepark entrance), go left and follow the road round the outside of the park, over the road is a big field follow the path to the left of it next to the school. Keep going up the path till you get to a road then follow the road up till you get to the glen which is on your left after the cafe/pub.

I might come join! get some practice in for Sundays comp, maybe on the wrong kind of bike....

Sure some others will be up for it!

Ok great thanks for that hopefully i wont end up getting lost :P

Would be great to see some other people there!