Weymouth Trials

ForrestDump

Hello everyone! A friend of mine just put together a bunch of clips that another friend filmed of me and a few mates over the summer. Nothing big at all (always feels better than it looks in a video), I'm not massively happy with my riding (I'm on the ZOO!) but I enjoyed making the video with everyone. Hope you enjoy it, comments would be appreciated, both positive and negative as they will help towards future vids I'm sure.

I'd watch in the highest quality, its a lot better but still not perfect!

• Like 1

nice little vid. have to agree you guys looked cramped on the bikes lol specially the lad on the dark blue stock. weymouth is near portland aint it? few of us heading down to portland on sunday if your up for it, add yourselves to "south west trials" group on facebook lads.

nice little vid. have to agree you guys looked cramped on the bikes lol specially the lad on the dark blue stock. weymouth is near portland aint it? few of us heading down to portland on sunday if your up for it, add yourselves to "south west trials" group on facebook lads.

were about you going on portland up the bill? i might join you on that ride havent ridden portland properly yet and its only half an hour away from me

im not as cramped now it was just that echo stem that made me cramp. Got myself a trialtech high rise so my backs more straight and so i dont get back pains. Some of that stuff is also old footage from beginning of the summer so not many recent footage. We have improved since then well i have a tiny bit but the guy on the onza and forrest one on the ZOO! have improved more

not even on a long mod! try and get hold of an old zoo or a ko !

OR GET A STOCK!

Haha, trust me mate it is a long ZOO! Lynx frame, well, unless Tartys sent me the wrong one when I ordered it ages ago which I doubt. I've got 55mm of stackers on the stem to make it feel a bit bigger to suit me, but maybe a higher front end still would make me look less cramped. I was going to build a stock but in the end I didn't want to spend all the money and still prefer my mod.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I would definitely be up for a ride around Weymouth and Portland but I'm moving up to Plymouth uni next week so......Anyone ride up there or even starting uni there this year?

• 6 months later...