New Things, Good Things

Miles Mallinson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIm2gmsQWhI

After riding with an insanely smooth rider last month I started looking at lines alot more. I thought it was alright a few weeks ago but now it seems pretty crap. Also I have some bad habits that annoy me like turning the bars whilst trackstanding which looks rubbish.

Edited by Milo123

Also I have some bad habits that annoy me like turning the bars whilst trackstanding which looks rubbish.

I thought everyone did that. Its only rocking forwards and backwards correction hopping that takes the smoothness away from a line.

Although its allowed on drops. You took off a bit far back on the drop. Try getting closer to the edge first.

Nice chilled video. I always enjoy your vids (Y)

I counted like a 40 second intro on a 1:50 video.

Which isn't really good.

Otherwise not too bad.

40 seconds is abit long.

I thought everyone did that. Its only rocking forwards and backwards correction hopping that takes the smoothness away from a line.

Although its allowed on drops. You took off a bit far back on the drop. Try getting closer to the edge first.

Nice chilled video. I always enjoy your vids (Y)

I think I do normally take off closer to the edge but you can hear a guy in the background pressuring me so I just went for it. I need to ride some proper street though, riding the same things over and over is getting abit boring I'm sure saturday will be better than a few walls though.