Danny Mac Vs Ryan Leech Video

rupintart

It's just a demo though, for families by the looks of the crowd. It's not supposed to be difficult stuff, it's supposed to be stuff the riders can nail in their sleep.

Besides, it was a Norco demo with Ryan's setup. I doubt he'd let Danny show him up :P

• Like 1

Good helping of boob, nice.

Not just me that seen no demo rig or bikes in the 1st clip?

I've never understood why Ryan rides trials with suspension forks. Surely with a rigid set up he'd ride so much better. I mean he's a very good rider, but without the squish on the front surely he'd be even better!

Nice vid!...

I always had a thing for ryan leeches riding style when i first started and use to watch his shows on extreme sports channel when i was younger.

It would be quite interesting to see a Damon Watson Vs Danny Mac vid.... That would be worth watching.

I've never understood why Ryan rides trials with suspension forks. Surely with a rigid set up he'd ride so much better. I mean he's a very good rider, but without the squish on the front surely he'd be even better!

Its worked for Hans Rey all these years!