Norwich Today

NotGonnaLie

Saw someone riding in norwich today, on a something trials bike... it was a 26 inch i think with gold parts... was riding down rose lane.

Whoever it was, nice bike (Y) Do you ride in norwich much? really want to meet someone to ride with haha!

That was Scott pitcher, MASSIVE rider. There was a whole Norwich ride today with about... say 11+ of us.

Yeah sounds like me lol. U got Facebook mate ill let u know of rides where and when they happen! We ride norwich now and then lowestoft quite abit and through. U from norwich?

Oh and cheers Laurence! Was good to see you again u improve every time I see you!

Haha thanks, i feel i've been getting worse though.. not riding enough at the moment.

I would say the same to you but you seem to have got to the point where you cant improve any more :lol:

is that flirting laurence?? haha.

im just happy i learnt to crank spin (useless trick) and 180 back off which just looks cool.

No comment ;)

The 180 back off is cool, you learnt it well. How long have you been able to do them for? or just learnt it on the ride?

EDIT: Carl, 'notgunnalie' looks like you! Click on his profile picture :P

Edited by Laurence--Trials

No comment ;)

The 180 back off is cool, you learnt it well. How long have you been able to do them for? or just learnt it on the ride?

EDIT: Carl, 'notgunnalie' looks like you! Click on his profile picture :P

learnt it on the ride, took me about 2 minutes to learn... haha, im thinking if i go off something a little higher i can get a 360 back off. HAHA yeah does abit.