Best Grip Pedels

trials-tech101

I usually find the best way to get grippier pedals is to get grippier shoes. Some shoes work really well with my Inspired pedals and make them feel super grippy, but others just don't work at all with the pins and make them feel really slippery.

i find anything with pins works well, when teamed with a pair of decent skate/riding shoes, eg dmr v8/12s, superstars, gusset slim jims, shoes wise any dc`s/etnies/duffs etc etc or nike air 6.0`s are prety good.

shoes wise any dc`s/etnies/duffs etc etc or nike air 6.0`s are prety good.

How did you manage not to mention vans?! Waffle soles matched with a decent set of platform pedals have been keeping some of the best riders attached to there bikes since before you were born I should think. Personally I would recommend the half cab pro. Thin at the front for control, grip and feel, then thicker at the back to prevent nasty heel bruising and just enough ankle support. Not to mention the fact that they look hella rad!

Echo TR Platform.

Not directly for grip (even though i've found them to be the grippest pedals ive used), but i find them far wider than most pedals, which support more of you foot (especially when ur size 12).

i know your pain! ive got side 12 feet and like to ride in thin shoes, dmr v8s absolutely kill my feet after about 2hrs riding lmao, ive got onza mags and have put two insoles in my riding shoes now haha