Zhi Z3R 24'' Bike

kristaps

I like it. Its nice to see there is a lot more 24" trial specific style/TGS bikes out there.. Compared to inspireds, zoots etc.

1080 seems long for a 24" but i bet it would suit well for tall riders who cant get comfortable with mod or stock.

Im becoming a fan of a lot of the new ZHI stuff that is out there great products for a great price. Just a shame there is no dealer in the UK pinch.gif ( Trials-Uk and Trials Man) Being the last ZHI dealers from what i remember who are no longer in the trade from what i have heard.

All the best to the guys at Trialsparts.net with there new website and stock.

Andy

Do you guys still owe those riders all that money for parts you never delivered, out of interest?

This as well... I didn't want to mention it, but since their not really sponsors here or anything, there prices don't look all that great either. Their advertising that they have the lowest prices, but you do the currency exchange from euros to USD (didn't check GBP) and it's not that great.

Edited by J Trials 31

Couldn't really care less whether they were sponsoring this site or were associated with anything to be honest, you've done people out of money and are proving to be very hard to get anything out of from what we've all read.

Companies run by decent people will get my money, ones run by scammers and thieves with no grasp of originality (i don't think you could really try any more to be a knock-off Tarty?) or how to treat your customers don't deserve a second glance. Unless you've seriously sorted yourselves out that opinion's not gonna change, and i know a lot of people are going to share it regardless of the shit you sell.

As for the bike, nothing more than a company trying to cash on on a trend, as mr Trialparts has admitted. Yay for Chinese bikes!

Edited by Skoze

logo.jpg?1323903929

logo_tartybikes.gif

What's wrong with them? They are two completely different fonts. The a is a completely different style, t,r,e,s is completely different too.

I get where all this negativity is coming from but whoever thinks one is a rip off the other is a bit of a twit.

As for the bike, it looks a bit wrong to me.

What's wrong with them? They are two completely different fonts. The a is a completely different style, t,r,e,s is completely different too.

I get where all this negativity is coming from but whoever thinks one is a rip off the other is a bit of a twit.

As for the bike, it looks a bit wrong to me.

You sir, are the twit. The fonts are slightly different, but there is a striking resemblance.