Adamant A1 Or Onza T-Bird

Rabbia

Just wondering which you guys would sugest i already have the t-bird with a hs33 rear brake, maxxis creepy crawler rear tyre and truvitiv hussefelt crankset but I'm wondering if its too small as I'm 6ft3 and fairly well built at 14stone so i have found that a mate wants to sell his a1 and preferably to me but I'm not sure i can't see myself using both. and i can do everything (granted not much at all) i can on both bikes bar sidehopping where I'm better on the t-bird but I'm thinking that this just falls down to familiararity of the t-bird. I'm liking the setup of the a1 aswell. the only thing the a1 needs is a full strip clean regrease and rebuild as its got a bit stiff in places.

I'm currently borrowing the a1 to see if i can adapt to it and maybe progress a little. but because its not mine I'm not pushing like i would with mine so i think its holding me back on my choice.

what do you guys think would i find trials better on the bigger a1 or should i learn on the onza then think about a bigger bike?

Ok here's the spec list

Adamant A1 black frame

drilled Tryall gold rims with grind on rear

red Hope pro 2 rear hub

red Hope front disc hub

Maxxis Highroller 2.35 rear tyre

Panaracer firexcpro 2.1 front tyre

shimano 105 rear mech as a tensioner

Adamant red 4 bolt clamps for hs33 with chunky ally booster

Zoo bars

Echo stem

Echo forks

Fsa Orbit Extreme headset

Magura Louise Fr disc

Echo bb

unknown cranks

Wellgo pedals

IMG031.jpg

IMG033.jpg

IMG040.jpg

as he's a mate he can't decide a price as he doesn't want to rip me off but at the same time i don't want to either and we both know its not a 50p bike but we don't know what to say price wise any help on this guys?

yeah £200 is what i said to him and im thinking i would strip service and rebuild it as it has been stored for a while and i would look at a different way of tensioning the chain because the current one is a rear derailier for gears that has been locked in position with a bit of wire plus i would want something thats a little more out the way because thats the side i hop and ive already hit it a couple of times