Painting My Bike?

Conradm94

I was thinking about painting my inspired but dont want to mess it up. I would consider myself an ok artist and im quite good at graffiti so i have experience with spray paint. is it alot of hassle to paint? im thinking of doing wheels, bars, body e.t.c. cheers.

I have seen alot of wrecked parts, best advice I can give you is take your time, and don't rush anything.

It's a trials bike, so perfection isn't essential but it's far from hard to get decent results unless you're a bit special. Lots of thin coats, let things dry and a few layers of lacquer. Job's a good'un.

Alternatively, wrap a few carrier bags around the bits you don't want to spray and just drop a few cans on the rest.

It's a trials bike, so perfection isn't essential but it's far from hard to get decent results unless you're a bit special. Lots of thin coats, let things dry and a few layers of lacquer. Job's a good'un.

Alternatively, wrap a few carrier bags around the bits you don't want to spray and just drop a few cans on the rest.

If you want the paint to come out ok and to last. Key the frame with some fine wet and dry, couple of coats of primer and then as Luke said use lots of thin coats ensuring everything dires off before you do the next. If you can make sure you do it in a warm dry environment. Hanging it above a portable heater works :)