Stock Gearing Query/advise

dpbayly

Hi all

I recently got back into trials after a 4 year break and picked up a Ashton justice mk3, i have a query over the gearing its fitted with 170 middleburn cranks which have a 16t sprocket fitted and on the rear hope pro 2 hub has 2 sprockets next to each other a 13t which its currently set up on and a 12t now it seems this set up with a 16t front is not very common but is there anyone using it and if so what size rear are you running 13t/12t or something else?

Hi all

I recently got back into trials after a 4 year break and picked up a Ashton justice mk3, i have a query over the gearing its fitted with 170 middleburn cranks which have a 16t sprocket fitted and on the rear hope pro 2 hub has 2 sprockets next to each other a 13t which its currently set up on and a 12t now it seems this set up with a 16t front is not very common but is there anyone using it and if so what size rear are you running 13t/12t or something else?

16:13 should be fine,16:12 would be too hard for pure trials.