Onza Limey 320 Video 1

gurider2010

Is there any reason for promoting Heatsink in this video? Just curious.

I know exactly what you meant. Just because he has the Heatsink logo in his video doesn't mean that he is sponsored by them.

What is up with people and wanting to be sponsored all the blady time? - Just ride your frickin' bike <_<

Keep up the riding kiddo.

Edited by dannytrialskid
  • Like 2

I know exactly what you meant. Just because he has the Heatsink logo in his video doesn't mean that he is sponsored by them.

What is up with people and wanting to be sponsored all the blady time? - Just ride your frickin' bike <_<

Keep up the riding kiddo.

Yeah know exactly what you mean. And it always seems to be with heatsink bikes. Doesn't really bother me though, just something i've picked up on.

Nice vid Jakey boy! You suit the 320 for sure, if you ever want something a bit shorter and fancy a swap for a sexy Onza comp give me a shout ;) haha

• Like 3

Thanks andy , dan and Danny for such positive comments :) I'm loving the Limey it's awesome and also loving the pads, and as for the other dude just helping promote the new hoodies for Steve as a favour that's all. Nothing wrong with that is there ?

Thanks a bunch guys

Jake

• Like 1

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?feature=mhee&v=IMTVCnuppV8. Loving my new frame and my Magura with heatsink yellows. Criticism is good as I can improve from the points given. ENJOY

looks to me like your scared of the rear brake, with those heatsinks in it should be fine mate, get up on your rear wheel more and you'll have a lot more control over the bike and you will be able to pre load more plus it looks alot smoother, and i think your rear tyre is a little too hard, good riding though mate, keep it up (Y)