Tnn Lgm's Fail

Nigel Kilgar

Just thought Id add this.

I whacked my old lgms on my ZHI rim.

Light-Medium grind, ozonys curve frame, no booster. Lever feels solid and the brakes bite and holds insane. These are the same pads I couldnt get to work on my tt rim.

LGM´s isn´t working on trialtech rim ? haha :lol: I´ve got they on mine race undrilled and they are awesome !(I´ve got second pair so..)

read up a few comments they didn't work with a 4 bolt booster ran them with no booster and work now running trials tech pads and are insane better than my lgms

well as the title says my tnn lgm's have gone to pants i rode shipley on sunday it the rain and all was well came home re built my rear wheel with a brand new trials tech race rim built it ground it and set my brake to the rim and my brake is shocking no bike from the pads and no hold and the peds seems super squishy has anybody had this before and does it mean new pads needed?

Water/dirt,mud can have huge effect on braking. I'm thinking since you've changed you rim you need to give the pads time to re-bed in to the new rim. That would explain the squishy lever feel. Once the pads are contacting the rims 100% the brake should feel solid again.

I get this each time I put on new pads until they have bedded into the rim's shape/angle.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

Water/dirt,mud can have huge effect on braking. I'm thinking since you've changed you rim you need to give the pads time to re-bed in to the new rim. That would explain the squishy lever feel. Once the pads are contacting the rims 100% the brake should feel solid again.

I get this each time I put on new pads until they have bedded into the rim's shape/angle.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

ive sold them now and running trials techs working amazing atm best brake ive had