Mount For Hope , Echo Lite ?

Hi guys ,well I had the last straw today with my echo TR disk , it just was being a whiney bitch so I decided to order a Hope Tech Evo II brake and I just realized that I don't think I have the correct mount things for it . I run a Echo Lite 2011 Double disk frame , will I need a adapter and if so what one ? I have a magura one off of an old Louise which I'll see if it fits but any advice would be gr :) eat

It'd be cheaper and easier to just get a Tech Trial instead. You can pretty much think of it as an IS mount V2 brake. Same sized pistons, same lever, same hose, etc. - the only real difference is the mounting type. The Tech Trial is more suited to your bike so I'd go for that one.

It'd be cheaper and easier to just get a Tech Trial instead. You can pretty much think of it as an IS mount V2 brake. Same sized pistons, same lever, same hose, etc. - the only real difference is the mounting type. The Tech Trial is more suited to your bike so I'd go for that one.

Yeah I realized that just after I orderded it that the Tech Trial would have been better , I'll see if the magurq works or order one if it doesn't but would I need a 180mm rotor after using the adapter?