Any Riders In Kent?

We should arrange a big southern meetup and go for a massive ride one day in the Summer, I remember last year in February there was a massive Brighton ride and that went really well. Any ideas where some good places for a big ride would be good? I'm thinking London/Portsmouth/Brighton/Tunbridge Wells if it's good.

• Like 1

I'm in Maidstone and know that are are riders in Faversham, Margate, Gravesend, Folkestone and Tonbridge.

We meet up for rides every now and again, i pretty much ride Maidstone, Gravesend or head to Barrow Farm in Essex.

Just set up a group ride on here or ad some of us on FB

I'm Robert Larkins, also look for Darren Lee Hill

Rob

Hi, I am 37 years old and live in Broadstairs. I have not ridden a bike for 16 years but due to a change in job location and in the hopes that it would help my sciatica (which it seems to be doing) i bought myself a trials bike. As such I am a total noob at trails riding so any advice tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Where are we riding tomorrow? Weather has been pants today.

I checked out the Gravesent Cyclopark today, was uber windy and about two taps, a side hop and a drop gap there. Good for practising ramp stuff though if you have a 24"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

..hi... just want to know.. is there anybody rides in Gravesend? i'll be in this area for several months .. just wondering if there someone could share their trials knowledge and experience.. thanx....

I have a good friend who lives near there, always wondered if the area was any good. If it is I may bring the bike along next time I see him..

Im in Tonbridge

So am I.. just started riding again! Where do you ride?

I'm in Maidstone and know that are are riders in Faversham, Margate, Gravesend, Folkestone and Tonbridge.

We meet up for rides every now and again, i pretty much ride Maidstone, Gravesend or head to Barrow Farm in Essex.

Just set up a group ride on here or ad some of us on FB

I'm Robert Larkins, also look for Darren Lee Hill

Rob

Hi Rob! It's Justin.. I used to work with you at Cycles UK in Tonbridge. Just got back into trials riding.. good to hear your still at it!

I'm up for a Kent ride sometime if people are about?