Trials Forum Not Working For New Members?

So my friend wants to get on trials forum so he can find a bike, but any time he's tried to make an account it tells him his e-mail is already in use, I tried on my pc to create another account to see if it was his computer being gay but exactly the same thing happened... We've both tried making endless amounts of e-mail accounts but we keep getting the same message that it's currently in use.

Hopefully this thread might aid to sorting it out :/

So my friend wants to get on trials forum so he can find a bike, but any time he's tried to make an account it tells him his e-mail is already in use, I tried on my pc to create another account to see if it was his computer being gay but exactly the same thing happened... We've both tried making endless amounts of e-mail accounts but we keep getting the same message that it's currently in use.

Hopefully this thread might aid to sorting it out :/

PM me his email address and I'll take a look. You know that if you sign up you have to use a real email address? You need to click a link in order to prove that you own the email address.

I also can't log on from my work and home pc's nor my laptop because "password is incorrect" when it isn't. Cleared cache and cookies too. Been like it for a good 6-8 weeks I just couldn't be bothered making a topic :P

Ahhh hmm that is very odd. Have you linked your account to facebook? Tried changing your password? When you're at home, can you log out and back in using the password? (or have you just been logged in for the past 8 weeks)

You know that if you sign up you have to use a real email address?

Yeah we made a few Hotmail accounts to get the e-mails... it puzzled us for a while :/

Ahhh hmm that is very odd. Have you linked your account to facebook? Tried changing your password? When you're at home, can you log out and back in using the password? (or have you just been logged in for the past 8 weeks)

Registration should now work - there was a problem that every email address you tried would claim its already in use. Thats fixed now so big thanks for letting me know :) (was wondering why registrations had dropped!)

Azarathal, if you let me know your other account I'll delete it. You should be able to link your facebook account to your current account then (Y)

• Like 1