Recent Trials Vids With Different Ways Of Shooting In Taiwan

frankyueh

Hey guys, I'm going to share my vids here again! :)))

This time I decide to share my 3 vids once a time, because these vids are not really long but with each different style of recording...

(The most different is Second one if you don't want to watch all these vids, hope you can skip to second one.. XD)

First one was took from the seaside with lots giant rock, it just shoot as the normal way I usually do. I just love the landscape from there always.

Second one, HAHAHA!!! we want to try the shooting style which like shooting by "steady cam". Actually we just did by a cheap tripod, and with a weird way for handle it.. LOOOOL .... after we discover this way we just use it all the time, but I think we had use it too much, and the cam is not steady at all.. maybe make people dizzy.. :blink:

Last one, just like the normal documentation style as usual, with lots hand hold before we had discover the way as previous one. but the film I think is much happier and fun. just enjoy it!