Rawing A Frame

xTrials_Rider

I use a sponge sanding pad for a angle grinder, great and getting the job done quick and leaves a nice looking shine. Also emery cloth for the bits you can quite get to, you should be able to get them at B&Q or local DIY shop.

If you want to keep it for going dull, polish your frame nown an then or you can use a good quality clear lacquer spray.

It might cost a tad more to get done buying the stuff but if you dont want to be messing with chemicals i would do it this way.

(not against using caustic soda thats up to you)

Edited by D Rock 45

well i personally would use a sanding mouse for the main area's and then low profile sanding paper on its own for the tight little bits the sanding mouse cannot reach. But if you do use some method to do with sanding paper than you have to make up your mind on keeping it raw or spraying it before doing anything. this is because if you choose not to spray it then you will want low profile sand paper for a smooth finish but if you do want to spray it then your want high profile sanding paper to give a rough finish for the paint to stick to better.

Hope i helped,best of luck to you with it :)