Echo Titanium Fw Vs. Echo Sl

mata22

How much is he asking for the Ti freewheel?

Theyre essentially the same. I dont think theyre full Ti either (could be wrong)

My standard steel SL has been nothing but perfect, never skipped or anything.

I do think theyve changed however, they dont sound anywhere near as good as the first lot:

One of the first SL's:

Current batch;

he has bike trial shop and he ofered me price for ti same as regular price for normal one...i also think it cant be different to standard one, but i remember ti axels were cracking as crazy on some echo pedals so i dont want to make mistake with fw....

I do think theyve changed however, they dont sound anywhere near as good as the first lot:

Yeah I know, they sounded sooo much better before..

One I know opened his freewheel up and he said it had grease in it... This might be the reason? And Im now talking about the original SL 108:)

It's the lock ring and centre which are ti

They last just like the sl. Only problem iv found is with some pawls breaking but also had this with some of the newer sl pawls.

I expect they changed the material on pawls as I still have one of the first sl's from 09 which sounds much louder. The springs are different also.