Where Is The Best Place To Buy A Watch?

Pashley26

Mine has no marking on the bracelet which relate to the movement and casing, the bracelet isn't the original. I don't know where it came from, probably a good quality fake, you can see the way it was worn though. That said it has had a lot of use.

The actual serial number is 3478196C, these are hidden behind the bracelets join to the body. I think the watch is mid 70's. The more modern watches have the numbered face and generally more identification marks. I don't think Rolex were so bothered about fakes which were actually believable until the 80's.

Yeah that part has got to be a fake, Rolex would never have sold a it with the serial number like that. Have you actually had the watch checked to see if it is genuine?

The bracelet is 100% not a genuine Rolex one. But the body and movement is totally real.

The glass is from a later watch, the bracelet was bent and the dial ring and the glass were broken when my dad rolled his Sierra Cosworth (and cut off his thumb lol) and the glass was fitted from an unknown watch.

It needs a fair bit of work, but it will be worth it.

Edited by Pashley26