Onza Bird 2012

zane121

Hi to everyone who is readinbg this. I am new to both Trials and this forum. I am looking at buying a Onza Bird 2012. But i am unsure as to weather or not its a good beginers bike. Can anyone help out? I have used BMX's for a number of yrs and I'd now like to try trials please help as am looking at buying the bike this week.

Very good, capable starter bikes!

When I started I was on the old old T-Bird... mini seat and all, and I coped okay on that.

The 2012 is a much nicer design, and generally kitted out better.

The brakes, considering theyre the cheaper Onza Vee/Disc units, are brilliant. Very good I've found through riding a mates Bird (lol) and Rip.

I doubt you'd be disapointed.

Another option, would be to look on here, ebay, pinkbike etc.. for a second hand bike. For around the same money you could pick up a fairly high spec used bike that would last you right through you learning curve.

I would definitely say that an onza bird is a good bike I have been riding one for about 3 months now but when you start to progress a bit more you will wish you bought a second hand one because the tyres are shit, brake pads need upgrading and in the first month the non drive side crank rounded of but thats probably my fault.

when I started I did trials on a heavy dmr drone for 6 months and as soon as I got on the onza bird it felt as light as a feather for doing everything.

Thats great guys think for £300 its a good deal and the bike comes with upgreaded rubber pad free. Wich is always nice. Id like a 24" too but since am used to the BMX I thought this would be the best into trials. I've never done trials but am sure if it turns out not to be for me then I could sell the Bird for the same money as at the moment its on sale so I dont think I can go wrong. The help is fab though, feel welcomed to the forum. Just need the help with the tricks now lol