Help Me Make My Mind Up, Again!

CalRobbo341

So I kind of want to splash out on my first ever real payday, expecting around £850+ according to my calculations plus a bit of overtime ect.

1- I want somewhere to keep my bike, somewhere safe, like my bedroom, but not in there, already made a shed topic but I aint a clue on how to make it secure (like a bedroom..)

2- Also want a camera was set on (http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-hero2-outdoor-edition/#protune) which if you look on ebay is £200! I mainly ride on my own, but when I go out with people and would like them to film something for me, its not like all these 'new kind of camera quality, is it?' It is on GoPro's video, but you never know, someone enlighten me?

3- I was thinking of buying a new bike (second hand) but think I may just build mine back up to good standards, mainly ride with out le brakes, but every once in a while, whack em on! This isn't really much of anything, just ignore this last bit <.<

Thats pretty much it, at least I think?

just keep your bike in your room dude, i live in a 1 bed flat and have a bike in my kitchen and one that half blocks my veiw of my tv . and i'd be paranoid leaving a bike in a shed.

you spending all your first wage when you get it?

if you are just spunk it all on a full build 24 haha i would if i could......... f**king bills

I want my own apartment.. With things going the way they are, I should be out by the time I am 21ish, (17 atm) But yeah, mums rule, no bike in the house. And no, planning on saving bits for driving, bits for 'rent', bits for getting places, bits for food and bits for the bike. I really want to spend it all on a bike but just wont be able to, unless it was a super cheap secondhand one.

EDIT - hmm -

Edited by CalRobbo341

when i was your age i had my own place, and had no cash to spend on myself haha. make the most of it while you can dude, living on your own is better though dancing naked in front of your pets is the thing to do!

on the bike note, its worth remembering that you already have most bits - bars, hubs ect. so a new build doesn't have to be super expensive

DON'T get a Go-Pro 2! I have one and hate it doen't use it anymore either, just buy a "regular" video camera to film with. I just don't like the Go-pro at all. Trust me it's not worth it!

And regarding the bike thingy, just buy some new parts for your bike and brakes haha! :)