Zoo! 26''

VAMPIRE V12

i was thinking about doing that, but it does not really effect anything too much except it looks some sort of black spaghetti :P

The zoo only became rideable again today thanks to tartys next day service on a rear sprocket for it as the chain kept falling off, fitted my new guesett triple six and its fine :)

Get it shortened then, with a cable brake its not hard at all :)

What's the Zoo's weight? I like the all black build, needs a front Magura though.

Well its a tad heavy about 14kg's :- and thats because of the silly heavy back tyre and rim and the DH tube in the back of it.

Oh wow.... Takes a special effort to get it that weight :P

Lmaooo the rear rim is a double wall its running a kenda kinetics 2.6 stick - e dual ply the tyre Weight is about 1205g according to the internet. So it could do with a new set of cranks a bb and a new rear tyre even a better hub, and all this shall be coming when i get paid muhahaha :twisted: But to be honest it works well i know its heavy but weight is not really a problem for me at the moment.

Ah so it's just lots of little things making it heavy. I'd say aim for the 10-11kg mark. :)

Maybe the first thing to do would be to buy some lighter wheel builds from here and get some light tyres. Depending on what you get, you can shed about 2kg on that alone.

• Like 1