Did he take it?

ChrisTrials2012

I think, what he means, is stealing from rich people (corrupt thieves 99% of the time) is acceptable (ish), but stealing from family is very bad. Which... although I generally feel being a thief is bad, I can kind of see where he is coming from. I've been to Russia and saw the corruption myself, and it's easy to see why someone living there would feel that way. Imagine driving to b&q or wherever and being stopped and having your documents checked by corrupt policemen on the way in and out of every major town along the way, getting 'fines' for anything and everything, its nuts. we're lucky to live here.

As for the thread itself, is there a chance you're smoking too much weed and getting paranoid? :P I've certainly accused people of doing things they haven't done in the past, and its a shitty feeling when you realise you're in the wrong, so I'd say, be 100% sure before you do anything :)

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="tomturd" data-cid="2474720" data-time="1356361804"><p>

I think, what he means, is stealing from rich people (corrupt thieves 99% of the time) is acceptable (ish), but stealing from family is very bad. Which... although I generally feel being a thief is bad, I can kind of see where he is coming from. I've been to Russia and saw the corruption myself, and it's easy to see why someone living there would feel that way. Imagine driving to b&q or wherever and being stopped and having your documents checked by corrupt policemen on the way in and out of every major town along the way, getting 'fines' for anything and everything, its nuts. we're lucky to live here.<br />

<br />

As for the thread itself, is there a chance you're smoking too much weed and getting paranoid? :P I've certainly accused people of doing things they haven't done in the past, and its a shitty feeling when you realise you're in the wrong, so I'd say, be 100% sure before you do anything :)</p></blockquote>

I don't smoke weed. I hated my mindset when high

I don't care for the words of some stupid upstart that lives in very good country in a place with very good warm climate, that constantly trying to catch someone on "bitchin". You don't know anything about life, homeboy. You are the real bitch.

come down my hood homeboy and you get shot the f**k up homeboy naaaaaaaaaaam sayin? streetlyf4lyfnigguh