is the Inspired Element a good bike for a Beginner?

Connor212

i have suddenly started to think about starting biking

it looks fun and gives me something to do other than Work

so i was just wondering does any one no if the Inspired Element would

be good for a beginner,

its quite expensive but im willing to save up and buy it :)

any Advice will be much Appreciated.

Cheers

Connor.

If you've got the money and you're sure you will stick with the sport then it doesn't really matter, I'd argue that a better starting bike will help you progress quicker (can obviously be argued both ways)

The real question is what style of trials you will be riding, TGS, natural or street. An inspired element makes for a good street bike but fails a little on the pure TGS and natural stuff. Obviously you can do all on any bike, but bikes have been designed with a purpose and tend to gear towards 'pure trials' or street

It's not about what bike is best for a beginner, it's about the bike for the situation :)

Ok sweet, just to let you know that you can ride street on other styles of bike but it's harder, especially for a beginner.

A nice bike that you've saved up for will give you joy (and heartache when you put your first crack/dent in it) but it's worth it.

In the mean time, watch youtube videos on trials, there are plenty out there - or use the video subsection here. Will give you a grasp of the moves involved and you should at least be able to pick up the notion of trials without actually having a bike. Then you can put it into practice when you get the baby :D

If you get the element then you won't be limited to just riding one style, they're very nice general bikes too. For example you could still sesh up skateparks and dirt jumps no worries. Unlike if you got a mod you'd be pretty limited

If you get the element then you won't be limited to just riding one style, they're very nice general bikes too. For example you could still sesh up skateparks and dirt jumps no worries. Unlike if you got a mod you'd be pretty limited

This.

I've been toying with the idea of getting myself an Inspired along side my Ice and Echo 24" to have a blast on every now and then. The prospect of being able to go ride an indoor park during winter on a bike that will suit is very appealing, while still being able to trialz it up.

• Like 1