Chain and chainring advice

CurtisRider

Hello, I am building up a trials bike and just wondered what chains people were running these days? I was going to go for the good old Kool chain like what I always ran, but noticed the Z610 HX is recomended too rather alot-is either a good choice? Cheaper the better, obviously i'm happy to spend more to retain my teeth.

I am also wanting some chainring advice, I am going to be running 3 piece cranks and I have a 5 arm spider+bash that I can use-where can I source some a cheap 20-22t ring? Secondhand hasn't been fruitful and it seems as though CRC only have expensive ones left now!

Alternatively I was looking at a BMX sprocket and noticed the DMR Spin 20T on CRC for £17 (2 quid cheaper than the Middleburn 5arm and weights less than my spider/ring/bash setup)

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=92881

I know that means skipping the bash (or bodging one on), but I don't intentionally ever go to bash and those can take a few hits can't they? I know my previous ones have

Are there any other <25T BMX sprockets on a budget that people recomend? I know this is a trials forum but some people ride BMX too!

Cheers in advance