Cuerden Valley Fair 18th May trials event

Krafty_pk

Message from Joe...

Just letting you know that we are building the course as we speak, regardless of weather. Any chance you could post these on trials forum just let peeps know its still happening, if no one comes we understand but im ontop of a 6ft skip doing a sun dance atm :)

post-5427-0-36355600-1368793548_thumb.jp

post-5427-0-45852800-1368793559_thumb.jp

post-5427-0-11391800-1368793567_thumb.jp

I'll ask about times now... It's currently not raining here and forecast for tomorrow is good (Y)

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=2;ct=23275~Preston;sess=#forecast

That was hard work lol, Finally got most of it sorted, there is an assortment of moveable bits like pallets, tyres, other random planks etc, Loads of hardcore went down today and its been whacked so hopefully should hold up as long as the weather behaves itself which it has today, its been lovely!!

Hope to see you boys down there tomorrow.

I probably wont be there all the time so if you come on a bike, just go in there and do what the hell you want (reasonably) It's a playground i made for you guys but if things arent what you want you can move shtuff.

HOPE YOU ENJOOOOOOOOOOOOOY