freewheel compatabilty

crinks85

as im still newly back into the scene i could do with some help once again.

could someone confirm what freewheel will fit on this non disc hub.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350752519742?var=620106850596&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

im wanting to get sorted this week so its ready for my next tyketrial. which means i could do with buying tonight!

all help appreciated

cheers

allan

can a front freewheel fit on? im confused :blink:

http://www.rocknrollbikes.com/bmx/wheels/freewheels/tensile-96-click-freewheel-trials.html ?

Just be gentle. Ride to the shops and back a few times, nothing too heavy straight away. Its all about metal on metal contact, getting rid of the high spots and generally wearing it in

Im currently doing that to try to make my cruddy freewheel last a bit longer untill i can get a new one. Just out of curiosity any guesses on howw much force is exherted onto certain parts of the bike?. What are you asking the tiny parts within the freewheel to withstand?? I know it varys dependant on weigt/strength and techniqe, but average... I suppose its the ammont of force you can put with one leg whilst holding onto somthing then the size of the cranks and diamiter of freewheel... I bet it could be quite a lot of KG resting on those tiny metal prongs...

Eeek! Helmet is in oder asap!

Hope i didnt bore anyone too much lol

Mark