Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harmertrials

*professional* pics from saturday

7 posts in this topic

https://www.facebook.com/jack.harmer.140/media_set?set=a.10201377807077518.1073741831.1544304641&type=1

does this link work?

Bloke approached us about taking some pics, very very nice guy with a lot of kit. 5d mk3 and some mad lenses so thought why not. (he also claims to take pics for redbull).

This is what he sent us, shame about the massive over editing and far too many zoomed in shots but still some alright snaps to have,

Anyway I always like looking through trials pics so have a look.

Edited by harmertrials
1 person likes this

Nice quality but pretty boring pics if you ask me.

Doesn't work for me :(

Gotta admit it was pretty cool to be photographed on a professional level, it's just a shame how many photographers that don't understand a sport always seem to capture photos that aren't deemed good by the actual people that do it.

I mean they're great photos if you step back and look, I asked my parents and sis and they all think they're really good photos. In all fairness they're decent.

But one example was, me and jack did an 8ft drop, and the way the photo was taken it could have been a kerb for all we knew. Also all gap photos were just pictures of jack on the bike, we tried to get him to capture where the take off and landing was as well but he just wouldn't listen.

Anyway rant over, I'm curious to see if others agree.

Might be worth sticking the link in the photography thread x

I personally don't even think they're good photos in any way. The composition is dire, shouldn't have edited aside from maybe the odd crop. He hasn't even used the rule of thirds. Shame but still thought I'd share.

Nice one jake . But can you bring them shorts back . They belong in Essex ....., lol only playing bro . Some good pics in there.

1 person likes this

Is there anyway to see these pics for those of us not on Facebook?? Cheers