Trial session East London

tornado16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sorry for the big thread dig up / bump. Does anyone ride east London regularly? I'm moving up in 2 weeks and will be around all the time, would be great if you guys could show me some spots

If you are doing something i'm in. I live at Hammersmith (London).

I look forward to seeing you guys

I can only in the evening after 6 or in the week end in the afternoon.
If someone organize a ride, give me a message. Thanks.

I'm available weekends to join in London riding. :wink:

Couple of riders around, get in touch with Andrew Terry and Matt Sstein, I will PM their numbers to you

Probably irrelevant to this, but I just bought a new bike today to get back into it and will be moving to London in September, so we will definetely have to ride then!

I`ve just got back into trials and wanna ride with someone that knows some riding spots. anywhere on east london... call the day and the time.

Sorry for the big thread dig up / bump. Does anyone ride east London regularly? I'm moving up in 2 weeks and will be around all the time, would be great if you guys could show me some spots

I ride London regularly but I'm leaving in less than two weeks, doh! Try Joel Bennett though, he's gonna need someone to replace me

Yeah I drive! I've been to barrow a few times so will be up there on some weekends! Ah cool, I did find some videos of some basildon spots but they are pretty old school, i think one was titled "Basildon bad boys" or something like that hahaha. Is there a barrow farm organised ride group where I can see when others are going up? I could introduce myself a bit better then

Thanks Sam I'll try get in touch with him closer to the time

I ride London regularly but I'm leaving in less than two weeks, doh! Try Joel Bennett though, he's gonna need someone to replace me

Do you drive..your about 20 minutes away from barrow farm haha.

Also, your practically in Basildon and there 3 riders in Basildon..They sometimes ride in basildon on weekend evenings..but to be fair..everyone just rides at barrow farm.

• 2 weeks later...