onza or inspired ?

eastern1818

i got a problem

im from sweden and i am going to start riding street/trial, i want a bike like danny macaskill but it is to expensive for me.

what is the difference between the onza zoot and a inspired bike?.

when i am looking on videos it looks different when they ride and on pictures to.

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/24_inch_trials_bikes/onza_zoot/c50p11230.html

http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/24_inch_trials_bikes/inspired_element_24_inch/c50p11415.html

Hey man!

The difference is the parts, the inspired has stronger and lighter parts making it a "better bike".

The onza uses cheaper parts that isn't as good, and are generally heavier.

But, it's definitely good enough for a beginner.

Where in Sweden are you based? If you are from Stockholm you can have a go on my bike :)

Although the Inspired may *appear* more expensive in the long run it becomes better value because of its durability. If riding is something you will do over the long term then it becomes a better investment. If you're unsure about riding then the Onza is probably a better idea. Also, the Inspired's quality will make it a better ride although if you're new to the sport you might not notice the difference. It tends to be the more we ride the more we pick up on the differences between higher and lower quality parts. Again, if you think you're in it for the long term this is something worth considering.

Second hand always makes something like Inspired more financially accessible. That is if you can find one.

Not just the parts, the geometry is pretty different on a Zoot having quite a high bottom bracket in comparison to the Inspired though

But isn't the zoot geometry like the old fourplay or something like that? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong etc :D

And btw, Welcome to the forum :)

Edit: the difference between the zoot and the element isn't THAT big... 1 cm longer wheelbase on the zoot, and 10mm higher BB...

Edited by williams

But isn't the zoot geometry like the old fourplay or something like that? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong etc :D

And btw, Welcome to the forum :)

Edit: the difference between the zoot and the element isn't THAT big... 1 cm longer wheelbase on the zoot, and 10mm higher BB...

Can make all the difference.

And thanks but I've been here a while (Y)

best forum ever, :D thanks for all the answers they made ​​me understand much better :)

im from hudiksvall so sorry cant buy your bike william :/

I think I'll wait on buying a bike until spring because then I can probably buy an inspired bike :)

and thanks for the welcome :D

Yeah, hope you enjoy your time here ;)

I don't want to sell mt bike, I made an offer for you to try my bike haha.

Inspireds are worth the price, but you can just upgrade the zoot and start riding now? Just saying, because I wish that I started riding earlier, and I think that you'll end up thinking the same :)