Anyone near Malvern or Worcester?

TOMTRIALS123

Hi, my names Tom and I am new to bike Trials, to begin with I am learning it on my MTB but I was just wondering if anyone rides near Malvern or in Worcester cause I have tried to get into it several times and just ended up stopping trying, anyone near to teach me some would be a great help :dance: Thanks.

Errr... yes I'm always in brum, I'm not sure how easy it is to trial on a mountain bike? I suppose it can be done as that's where it came from but I bet its not easy, you could always have a bash on my bike. I'm by no means great at trials but I'd certanly ride with you and show you what I know.. I came from bmxing a long time ago to trials just recently.

Hi, my names Tom and I am new to bike Trials, to begin with I am learning it on my MTB but I was just wondering if anyone rides near Malvern or in Worcester cause I have tried to get into it several times and just ended up stopping trying, anyone near to teach me some would be a great help :dance: Thanks.

Dude I live in Malvern and ride trials! Where do you you normally go?

I am just starting out so you wont anything from me but I would love to someone learn with or learn from! Because I am only just starting out I only ride around near my house which is literally right next to the Wyche Institute by The Wyche Primary School but hopefully when I get good enough I'll go into town or Worcester.

Stevie D ... Where about do you ride cause we could meet up sometime?

I go to Bristol very often but also ride up the tank quarry (clock Tower) or around the street in Malvern link. I could always drive up the Wyche on Sunday afternoon depending on weather and see if I can see you out on the bike, maybe meet your folks and help you with some tips

Oh well, Facebook is quicker for me to reply as I have to go through email on here. I use the forum but it's slow on my phone so I'm obv going to go with the easiest option

Tom that that wasn't meant for you, ok that's cool, give me a shout when you're bike is up and running again and will try to hook up

That would be awesome, Thanks! Just so you know though I am learning on my MTB at the moment but its chain has decided to snap and the rear brake has decided to pack up, and if that wasn't enough ... it needs new tyres and forks! It has quite a few problems considering it is worth around £750 - £800! Yes, well I would love to meet up and learn some trials, your the second person to actually be in Malvern, I thought it was only me and Stevie D, maybe we could all meet up sometime, I literally just ride around the Wyche Primary School but when I actually can get enough confidence I'll go into town!