A festive a capella cover :)

Danny00135

I always thought this was the happiest looking music video http://www.jukebo.com/the-beatles/music-clip,ticket-to-ride,uv8m8.html

Spent ages searching for it haha, looks like they removed it from YouTube, maybe it can give you some inspiration? They're singing a sad song but act so happy, you're the opposite ha!

I always thought this was the happiest looking music video http://www.jukebo.com/the-beatles/music-clip,ticket-to-ride,uv8m8.html

Spent ages searching for it haha, looks like they removed it from YouTube, maybe it can give you some inspiration? They're singing a sad song but act so happy, you're the opposite ha!

I've just remembered why we look miserable XD

Basically, the guy on the right is called Huw.. And in all the the choirs we've collectively sang in with him every time we've sang the word "you" we've sang "Huw" instead, and some parts Elisha (the lead) sings "Huw" so we were in stitches because of it.. took like 37 takes cause we were laughing so much... This was our attempt not to start laughing XD

• Like 1

Yea man should do what makes you happy man.

You have the lyrics on the floor or something because everyones looking down all the time.

Damn caught out XD

They're on a low down stand, we were going to look straight at the wall and refer to them if we needed, but we though switching between the two would be more obvious ;)