London Bike Show 13th-16th Feb 2014

Rusevelt

WTF! Adam Read posting a fastest wrench time of 01:03 secs on the Cytech stand. Love to have seen that with my own eyes.

Haha, I can't believe that got in here. Did it end up fastest time of the day then?

Someone got 57s on Thursday bit apparently he's been practicing specifically for it and had 17 goes :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah

Haha, I can't believe that got in here. Did it end up fastest time of the day then?

Someone got 57s on Thursday bit apparently he's been practicing specifically for it and had 17 goes :lol:

Yeah Adam, you topped fastest overall time on Friday by a clear 26 secs.

This youtube clip gives you an idea how tricky it is to nail a really fast time

Edited by Rusevelt

Hehe, I wondered if anyone would put any videos up.

Couple of 'mistakes' there, using both hands to let the tube down at the start is slow, you need one hand on the tube and undo the QR with the other, also let too much air out meaning it's hard to get the tube back in, using tyre levers was slow as well, and he didn't put enough air back in - you needed at least 12 strokes to make the full 20psi. It's a science :lol:

I arrived there around shortly after 3pm, and it was pretty quiet till 4pm when the crowd numbers started building up. Couldn't stay longer as I had to head back to work, so I just made enough time to do one tour of all three shows (Triathlon & Outdoor adventure show) then head out.

Didn't have to chat to the guys on the Animal stand to get an update on Martyn Ashton.

£8499 Giant road bike wtf

Edited by Rusevelt