Piece of shit Neon/Because forks

Skorp

Bit off topic but what tyres are they? Thickness and that? Are they the table top?

why off topic? ECHO crown race arn't compatible with most one piece steerer tubes that have a 1...2mm radius. They can't be fully seated and will push in a sharp notch.

why off topic? ECHO crown race arn't compatible with most one piece steerer tubes that have a 1...2mm radius. They can't be fully seated and will push in a sharp notch.

He wasn't reffering to your question being off topic, but his own question about tyres.

They are tabletops yes. Though, i would like to change them to something heavier with bigger volume so i can run lower pressure.

The crown race was just the crown race from the old headset, it had the same angle as the Tensile so i didn't see any reason to change it.

They are of the diameter and the angle is correct?

I believe the Tensile got a pretty standard 45*/45* bearing.. The same bearing size i have on my trials bike with brakes (Neon headset) , all mountain bike(Nukeproof) and road bike(Ritchey).