DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest Sam Reynolds

DJ, you were the best, kept me entertained through the dullest of geography classes, and then every other moment i was around you. Your afro and style were a true inspiration to all. I have never known a person who can be as happy as you all the time. May you enjoy the life above. Sam R

Guest Rachel

Just to say i spent 4 and a half hours down at the sight and at one point there were 32 kids there crying over him. There are now even more flowers and the notes are so moving. Two pensioners came by and left a message 'We do not know you personally but rest in peace, from two pensioners in Wootton.' The fact that people go out of their way to do that is amazing.
I also met the first man on the scene when it happened, he said that he had run over to try and revive him but he was already gone. Atleast we know he didnt suffer any pain at all.

Guest hannah

DJ
I have alot of memories of you that i will never forget. half way through school we started to drift apart which i regret more each day. you touched so many peoples lives so many people cared for you i still cant understand y u were taken u had so much to live for. I'll always be thinkin of you and always be missin you. I'll see you again someday love always hannah x

all my love to your family,em and anyone who knew you x

ride in peace mate

Guest DanM

RIP DJ. i didn't know you very well, but your a great guy, i won't forget you dude, hope the bstards get whats coming for them, i'm feeling for you mr and mrs DJ, take care

Dan

Guest Maine

My deepest sypathy goes out to all who knew DJ, i didnt personally know DJ but knew of him. From what i hear he is a great guy. RIP DJ.

Guest Tom Hardiman

Maxie
missin you already.it still hasnt sunk in yet.

you got me into trials and i thank you for it.your a great guy.thinkin of you and always
R.I.P

tom

Guest charlie - ctt

still can not belive he is gone. been watching his videos good rider. went to most of his riding spots in bristol sunday. thanks for the good times dj. u will always bee remembered. the funny, happy man with the big afro. u have changed so many people lives. ur life wasn't wasted, remember u always from Charlie Hurst

Guest Ryan T

RIP (Ride In Peace) DEEJ mate

i was at your last bristol ride it was the best one iv had so far even know it was pissing down with rian 1/2 the day it was soo much fun to just talk to ya and get some good tips

take it easy up the man

Ryan

Guest Cherrelle

DJ i didnt know you personally but i have seen u doin ure bike stunts, you were a great guy and i will miss you! All my love to u and ure family!

Guest Floyd

DJ mate, this is really hard dude. Im gunna miss you loads. I will do whatever I can to support Carl and the rest of us throughout this truly difficult time. My heart goes out to your family and other friends who i have never met... Dude I will never forget our secret filming in Tescos either!! (but thats between us ok!) Miss you mate..see you later on...Love Floyd...

Guest Carll Stanton

Deej,never gonna forget you mate.we allways had a laugh on rides.you were like a brother to me mate.just want you to know im gonna miss you loads.
Keep rinsin' the street lines up there mate.

Carl

Guest Jo payne

i didnt know who you were untill i saw the pic of you in the news paper n i was like omg !! i didnt no u but ive seen u around. from what every one has sed ebout u i can tell u were/r a gr8 person !! R.I.P DJ luv pixie xxxxxxxxxxxx ( i love your hair )

Guest Mark

I didnt know dj really well but i thought of him as a friend. he was a person who i looked up to and respected. he will really be missed by alot of people and we should all pay our respects. he was a great biker and a great person.
We will miss you David and we will always love you

Guest green girl

i never met him, but from what i have read he is as much has he ever was, a populer and genuinely nice bloke.
My deepest sympathys go out to all of his family and friends, especially Adam, as it is him that i know.
All my love
Rest in peace
xx

Guest madmuz-stc

sorry to hear the bad news. I lost a mate recently in a car crash to, my thought go out to all who knew him, i know what you feel like. Just remember the good things! :-)

Guest r.elgie

i dont ride trials, i ride bmx, but one of my friends is a pretty good trials rider. I have seen a couple of vids with DJ in and he was real good, obviously i cant imagine what it is like for his close family and friends, but anyway... R.I.P DJ