DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest MIke

I am David's Uncle and only saw him 11 days before the accident. I knew he was special and had great talents. He spoke so highly of his freinds and he had a passion for his riding second to none. words connot say how we are feeling at this time. Thanx to everyone for there kind words nad thought.
Mike

Guest 24seven

I�ve just got back after being away for the weekend to find this.

I didn�t really know DJ, but it still makes me very upset, don�t know what else to say... speech less.

My heart goes out to those who knew him better, you must be devastated...

RIP DJ

David

Guest Mrs deej

Thankyou to all the people that cared so much for dj, I miss him so much and he's only been gone for a while... feels like forever. Dj knew how much everyone loved him, and he never shuts up about you..... I love you dj and I'll never stop and you know that.
love Em xxxxxxxx

Guest Rachel

A message for EM.
I know we havnt had the best setting to be friends, but i just want you to know that im here for you if you ever need to talk to someone else who was with him. You should have heard the way he talked about you when i was with him.
He loved you so much and im so glad you made him so happy.He died knowing a really special person loved him and you cant do better than that.

Guest Tom Evans

"He who has done his best for his own time has lived for all times."

I have huge repect for u DJ. Life is exiting and death is peacefull, however my thoughts are with the family during this time of transition

Guest Nick Goddard

We used to ride in Oxford all the time you were a a great guy who was always up for anything. Recently when we travelled up to the bike show as usual you made us all laugh. You were a great rider who had a big impact on all our rides with your "Maxie Powers"

I have many clips of your riding on my camera they will always be there to remind me of you

I am going to miss you but you will never be forgotten.

Guest Hollie

Can't believe this has happened, you didnt deserve it DJ. I'll never forget our little crew when we were younger with Gobbie and Emma etc. We always had a laugh and i'll never those memories. Love goes out to Sue, Charlie, Sam and Adam! Never forget you DJ! Lv Hollie Xxxx

Guest Rachel

posting again. There is another sight up for dj. Its at www.fordj.8k.com. check it out and add your messages, he would appreciate it

Guest Nick Goddard

We used to ride in Oxford all the time you always had a big impact on every ride with your "maxie powers"

We travelled up to the bike show recently you made us laugh then. You were always up for anything

I have many clips of your riding on my camera they will always remind me of you. You will never be forgotten

Guest Andy P

A great loss to the trials community. i unfortunatly never had the honour of riding with him but i've only ever heard good things about him. will be sorely missed by everyone who knew him. thoughts go out to his closest friends and his family. rest in peace deej.

Andy P

Guest john blundell AKA bongo

i miss you already. you were always smiling, always riding and always having fun.

i'll do my best to live up to that same way of life.

DJ you are a star. rest in peace. we will meet again.

Guest natle .c

hey dj, i know ur up there somewhere m8, just like to tell u wish i got to know u better, i know i would have liked you alot from the msg's been left here! its obvious people cared for u, and still do!! ur a top quality geez, so r.i.p dude, and save me a space up there! see u soon!! luv ya

Guest James' mum

I didn't know Deej but anyone who can inspire my son the way he did must be very special. My love and prayers are with his family and girlfriend.

Guest Stephen Bell (endofreak)

D.J was one of the guys I was looking forward to meeting this summer when I visit the mainland.

Gone but never forgotten.

R.I.P David Jones

Guest thechink

R.I.P. MR>Deej.

ps i got your name on my fatties.

and i will be spraying them pink in your honour. well i want to, should get around to doing it soon i hope. i got gcse's an all+ im pretty lazy.lol.

one word. LEDGEND.

as soon as i saw your hai ri wanted it deej. one day. one day i tell you.lol.

my thought go out to family and friends.

thehink

Guest becca

i only worked with dj for a couple of months late last year but in that short time i saw what a cool, friendly guy he was and i only wish i could spoken to him more, my heart and my thoughts go out ot all his friends and family
RIP DJ