DJ Guestbook

Danny

Guest tom aka miniman

hey deej
im missin ya mate so is everyone if your family reads this i am soo sorry you were realy some thing special mate cya miniman
p.s evryone should go for a ride sum time 4 deej

Guest Arrabella Hale

Hey DJ,
Im missing you loads already. i will never forget you. Im just really sorry for your family, if im this sad i cant imagine how they feel. you were great at trials, i will never forget that. you dont know how many people will miss you man. im really sorry that you didnt get to do all the things you wanted to. you were a great guy at thte age of 17. Adam and Sam, im here if you need me ok.

Love u and missing you more everyday dude. love Arrabella xxxxx

DJ R.I.P where ever you are.

Guest Iain Strachan

DJ,

I didn't know you, but some of my family did. I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you, of the ones who loved you, and of all those for whom you were an inspiriation, and who will miss you more than words can say.

Rest In Peace.

D.J we will always remember you.
you will be safe now and will never be harmed again.
my condolences to his family Carlie, Sue, Adam and sam

Miss ya D.J

i didn't know d.j. but from what i heard you are a great guy. i think your websites cool and the pictures show you were great on your bike

r.i.p. gaz

Guest Steve-A

It deeply saddens me that such a bright young life was cut so short. I only met DJ a couple of times and never got to say any thing more than 'Hi', I wish I had got to know this great person better before it was too late.

My deepest sympathy to his family and friends. He shall be forgotten.

Guest Adam, Simon, Callum

We will miss ya Deej Rest in peace we will always remember ya as the best biker we know

R.I.P

p.s condolences to all the family

Guest nathan

I will miss dj loads he was a great guy. i just hope that u keep on ridin up there in the sky. u r a 1 and only u r a legand.

R.I.P DJ

Guest Michael Friddell

The trials community around the world is such a small, mutually reverent group, the ripple is felt by everyone when we lose one. DJ, please know that although you couldn't have known us all, your brethren will miss you.

Guest Kunming

DJ I don't know you, but I feel a lost of a fellow biker..

I believe you had many dreams and you enjoy riding alot...

I watched your vid and your riding has inspired me!

rest in peace...

Guest Andy

My respects to an awesome legend. You're so blatantly smiling down on us man!I'll always remember the laughs you gave us, lessons won't be the same without you.

Guest Lee Mather

I will always miss u and wish u were still here today. i always enjoyed playin football with u and hope we can again one time. it was a honour playing with u. c u sumtime
lee :-(

Guest Danial Olive

dj was a good mate, i didnt now him like a best mate but i did enough to class him as a mate. We did paper rounds and thats how we meet, i will miss him and will always remember the afro. rest in peace.
Danial Olive

Guest Emily Powell

DJ, today everyone has been remembering you again. We went to the site where more flowers and cards had been laid down for you and we signed your book at Fitzharrys. It is clear to see that you are greatly missed by all - you have made an impact on everyone, even those who do not know you. Your memory will live on forever in our minds and our hearts. You were and always will be a legend DJ, you are unique and contagious, you never failed to make me smile, the people up there are so lucky to have you. One day everyone will be together again; but until then keep smiling! Lots of love, em

Guest jess

ive only met u a few times and ive heard what an amazing guy u were and what a great friend u were, my thoughts go out to ur family...rip x