Any mod riders?

brian_e

I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who ride mod, myself included. 

If you have some stuff to get rid of then you can sell it in the for sale section, although being a new member probably means you can't sell here just yet! (Provided the rules are the same from when I joined!)

I'd suggest the likes of eBay etc. for now mate :)

• Like 1

yeah thanks for the feedback.. i don't want to sell anything.. i was hoping to give this stuff to a deserving, hopefully beginner mod rider that could use it..

im also not a newb.. i don't post here so it says i am.. but i've been around in the US a very long time..

If that's the case then you could post in the freecycle thread in the for sale section, although being a new member might restrict you from doing that too as it's still in the classifieds.

If you can post in there then by all means go for it, if not you could post about it in here but I'm not sure how well a giveaway post will go down in the beginners section, I'm not overly clear on the rules. (it's been a while since I had to look!)

• 2 months later...