First post, wanna say hi from Sutton, Nottinghamshire.

Djrouge

Hello there, I found this forum on't tinternetz and thought I'd come in and say hi, just bought my first trials bike a couple of months ago and can't wait to get into it.
I ended up buying an Onza Zoot from a really nice chap in Matlock Derbyshire, thought it might get me started, it's a 24" with a couple of upgrades but nothing too special. I like it though.

Coming from MTB, I thought trials would complement my trail riding skills but I gotta say, the more I ride the Onza and the more vids I watch and tricks to learn, I can see myself getting a bit addicted to this. I used to love BMX as a kid, skateboarding as an adult and always loved the street sessioning. I'm a bit old for starting this but hey, if it helps my fitness and I enjoy it, what the hell.

Anyways, I'm gonna have a read through the forums now and I hope to see some of you out there some time to show me how it's done.

Peace!

onza.jpg

• Like 2

On 21/10/2017 at 7:34 AM, bing said:

There's a few of us old uns still left @Djrouge, I'm just up the road in donny and there's a few of us up here usually get out once a month, hard to ride now with work and kids rugby to do like

Know what you mean with the kids etc.. Missus is pretty good with me so I normally get out every weekend on one of the bikes.

Anyhow, I'll continue to practice the basics, I'm progressing well and I hope to get out and meet up when I've improved a bit.
Cheers!